Friday, October 9, 2009

I did not run today.

It's my second planned day off this week, so I can watch all the shows I've missed this week. I can also talk about the beautiful man who runs on my route without his shirt on. Thank you to the running gods! The man with the ripped abs and pecks and lats. I'm wondering if he would notice me if I circled around to get a second look!

I'm on track to run over 20 miles this week, which isn't such a big deal, but if I end up on track to run over 100 miles this month, that would be quite a triumph. I'm thinking of signing up for the Kentucky Derby mini marathon. Since I've been adding mileage for the last few weeks, I seriously think I could add enough miles to make 13.1 relatively comfortable. Plus, it would give me a really good excuse to come home and see my peeps! And I love Derby time in Louisville!

No comments:

Post a Comment