Friday, October 2, 2009

Ahhh...Friday!

Today is a planned off day from running, so I'm planning on the following after work, instead (in no particular order):

1. Watch Grey's Anatomy...I missed it last night due to bad timing. See, I thought going a little later to get groceries wouldn't put me behind three of the fullest (most full?) carts of groceries I've ever seen. WRONG. Also, I always get the worst checkout people and someone in front of me always needs a price check. I am never lucky when I don't have time or energy to shop.

2. Go back to the grocery store. Yes, I forgot things, even though I had a list. Also, the store where I went didn't have some things I needed. Food Lion sucks! (But Piggly Wiggly sucks worse.) I smell another post on grocery stores named for animals in my future!

3. ***Maybe*** watch the premier of Stargate Universe with my friend Mike, since it was so important to him that he texted me at 5:37 am. Yes, 0537. That's zero-dark-thirty to me, since I try not to see that hour of the morning.

4. Take a nap. I love naps.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment