Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I accidentally ran 5.5 miles...

Oh, it's true. It just so happens that I am completely directionally challenged. I like maps, and I probably should own a GPS, but I figured that I couldn't get that lost in my own neighborhood, certainly not an entire mile's worth of lost. Au contraire. It was entirely possible to get an entire mile's worth of lost. But it was one of those days where I felt like I could run forever, so I actually added an extra mile to the end, anyway. It's a wonderful time of year. Warm during the day and cool at night. I was noticing smells tonight, different plants and some fragrant roses some planted near the sidewalk I run on, but I keep expecting honeysuckle. It seems like everywhere I go in Kentucky, I can always find that smell. I think 5.5 miles is pretty awesome, so go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment